Sunday, January 18, 2009

Here is Chris with our dogs in their sweaters. They just love to snuggle.

I lov e these pictures of me with the girls! Chris took them today and I feel so very special to be their mother.



I wish that I had more time to spend with my children. Not so much in quantity but in quality. I am realizing that my baby is 11 months old and growing very quickly. Today was the first time I noticed that her belly is not a round as it once was and she getting taller. these observations may come from her toddeling around and babbeling, as if I understand every word from her sweet little mouth. I love her so very much and I am not ready for her to grow up. Andrea could spent all day smiling and playing if she never had to put anything away she would be even happier. I wish I could sit and play with her for hours. I feel like I can listen to her soul while she is playing. She is such a kind hearted girl with a free spirit. She has the best imagination. Today she was playing with marbles and rocks and the cardboard from the inside of a box and calling it her project. She had me look at it at least 6 times and each time she had changed a small piece of it. She was using Ahleah's plastic keys to lock it so the rocks would not fall out.
I just love these children so very much and I cannot imagine what life would be without them! They have filled my heart and life with so much love that it overflows into everyone that sees me especially when I talk about them. I am so lucky to be their mother.

No comments: