Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July!




For the 4th of July we traveled to Towanda to spend the holiday with my family. Andrea went to the fireworks with Nana, Pappy and Aunt Tammy. She loved them and was a little frightened by the noise. She asked to see fireworks every day for the following 2 weeks. Ahleah did not go as I worried that the noise would be too strong for her young ears. She was very happy during this visit and we all enjoyed comparing the little ones. Kyla has grown so much since we have seen her last. She looks more like Dave than I though she would. A very happy little girl.
Here is Uncle Dave holding Kyla and Aunt Jessie holding Ahleah. Both girls smile so easily and have the prettiest big blue eyes.










Andrea was playing with Play doh and haveing a great time. I had to join her for a tickle and a kiss. I like to watch her with play doh for some reason I think I may have eaten it as a child and don't think it is the healthest choice for a snack.








No comments: