Friday, March 20, 2009

Graduate Classes

I feel like I am completely nuts some days. I am taking a graduate class at PSU. It meets for three weekends every other week and of course there is homework! I have no idea why I though that I could juggle 2 kids working full time and a class. While at the same time I love taking classes and increaseing my education and worth.
My mother is the true gem in all of this activity. For my first class she has come down to watch my children here. This has had it so much easier for my traveling day. The middle class we are meeting and she is watching the children at her house and the last class she is returning here to watch the girls.
I will let you all know how everything works out right now my mind is buzzing with the overwhelming state of everything.

No comments: