Tuesday, December 23, 2008







It has been a completely crazy Becker Christmas! 
We had an amazing Christmas celebration with my parents and siblings this past weekend. The girls loved it of course! They each recieved way too many gifts and love opening them and playing with their new toys. I think they both enjoy the wrapping paper more than the toys! 
We also had a whole family photo taken which was mildly a disaster! I didn't realize that all of the family was to be in the photo. I thought it was for the grandparents and the girls! So I was not as prepared a I should have been. My older brother and his wife had the same impressions as I did. Eye glasses, ponytails, un shaved faces and all we were in the photo! I will add a photo once I recieve mine! I love family photos for the value of looking back at where we were and how we have changed. The last Becker family photo was taken in 2000. It is funny looking at how young we were then. 
I wish that this Christmas celebration was longer. The time spent with family always seems so short. Hopefully I will make a trip to Towanda again in January with the girls. The 4 hour drive to get there is my only hesitation! 

The next Christmas celebration will be in Tucson AZ with the Prybyla side of the family. Wish us luck for Ahleah's first flight and traveling with two children! We are scheduled to fly Christmas morning at 5:35 am. I really wish I were packed and wrapped already but I haven't even begun! 

No comments: