Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Ahleah!

Here is the Ahleah in her pretty red birthday dress that Grandpa gave her! She was very happy all day. I think she was a little overwhelmed by all of the guests. Ahleah was the star of the show and just as cute as could be all day long!
This picture shows the decorations that Andrea made for Ahleah's party!
This is the cake we got for Ahleah's first Birthday!
Here is
Ahleah opening her presents!

Aunt Jessie is helping to get the presents out of the packaging!

Andrea was Ahleah's biggest helper when it came to opening presents!

Some of the guests watching the little ones play!
Ella, Ahleah's Best Friend from Daycare!

Issac, Such a cutie. He has really grown since we have seen him last. I love his cheeks!

Big Sis Andrea helping Ahleah open her presents.

My brother Dave and I with our little girls. They are so close in age.
It is a shame they don't see each other more.

Cousin Kyla, a beautiful little girl.
I am always amazed at how much she looks like my brother Dave


No comments: