Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Momma Kitty

So it has taken Chris and I some time to recover. Andrea left momma kitty at Wolf furniture on sunday. She cried when we found out and ended up sleeping in bed with us (surprise, surprise)on sunday night. She woke up and the first thing she asked for was"momma" She cried a little and the power of distraction worked to get her moving and ready for school. She cried several times on monday while at school for momma. I called Wolfs as soon as it opened and Chris had picked up mamma and she was waiting for Andrea when we got home from school.
Andrea really loves that cat. I almost feel as if she is apart of our family! I am so glad that my sweet Andrea has her lovey back. She is so darn cute when she rubs her face on momma every morning and for every bump she has.

No comments: