Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer...

It is officially summer and there are so many things that we have planned i cannot tell you the next time we have a free weekend!
Tomorrow Heidi and I are planning to take our big girls (Andrea and Kayli) to Dutch Wonderland. I am very excited and I have not told Andrea about our trip. I know that she will really love being there with Kayli. Kayli is her Bestest Friend.
Sunday we have our annual Daycare picnic which this year will be set up like a carnival.
The 20th the girls and I are going towards Altoona for my cousin Jamie's bridal shower.
The 21st we are going to Issac's first birthday party. He is such a cutie.
The 27th we are traveling to Ocean City MD with my folks and my brother will each spend part of the week with us.
The 5th of july we will travel home from the beach and try to recover and catch up.
The weekend of the 11th we are free
July 18th we will go to jamie's wedding.
The 25th of July I cannot remember but I think we have plans.
August 1st we have another wedding. My cousin Mathew is getting married.
The following weekend we will relax.
The 15th Chris wants to go to the Vietnam Vet motorcycle really in Reeds Gap and I really don't but we will see.
On top of all of these fun events I have signed up for a graduate class. It meets on July 8th and August 7th. I will also be teaching summer school from June 15th until August 7th. Summer is so busy and so much fun at the same time.
Let the fun begin!!:)

No comments: