Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Beach Continued...

The more I think about our trip to the beach the fonder my memories become. I really feel that this trip may be our best trip yet. The girls were wonderful and enjoyed every moment of our vacation. I hope that it sets the pace for the rest of summer.

Andrea continues to talk about how much fun she had. She liked going into the water. Giggled at the horses we passed and loved playing in the sand. Those are her words. I am so happy that she has such wonderful memories. Andrea has also been talking about her Nana, Pappy, Aunt Tammy and Robin. She loved their company. She has also been loving the time she has with her cousin Kyla she calls her "little" which is what her Uncle Dave calls her. Andrea and her Aunt Jessie also bonded over collecting seashells and Andrea keep telling me that she must save them for her.

Ahleah although too small to talk about her grand time in words has shown me her love of the beach in many ways. She brings me seashells and will carry them around in a bucket. I have stepped on several as she also leaves a trail. She has also become a master at finding things from our travels. Today, she brought me sunscreen and also some sandy fingers. Ahleah does not like to have sand on her sands. Everywhere alse is fine...in her shoes, down her diaper, just not her hands. She was happy again once we rinsed the sand off of her sweet fingers.

I so wish we had more time to spend more time at the beach. I am dreading returning to work tomorrow.

No comments: