Friday, July 10, 2009

I 'm going NUTS!

I feel as if i am going completely NUTS! I am taking another graduate class! and teaching summer school which has more hours than a regular school day. I also badly sprained my back on Thursday. I was squatting to get my girls a drink of water from the water cooler at their daycare. and I spilled the water. When I began to stand up I had a horrible pain all accross my lower back. I pick up my girls and go right home and the I called Dr. Ed. I secretly love this man! He stayed late at his office so that I may come in to be adjusted. I did feel better after my visit but my back is still so very sore and really hurts when I bend. I hope to recover quickly Saturday Chris is working and It will be a very long day of chasing after the girls when you can hardly bend. Wish me Luck!

No comments: