Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

I had the most amazing Mother's Day ever!

Chris gave me perfume and i love the smell. It is Chanel Chance. I feel so classy when i wear it.

Andrea and Ahleah each got me flowers which smell amazing and look so beautiful! Andrea also went shopping with daddy and pick out some fabulous lip smackers lip gloss and a lovely strawberry shaped cell phone charm for me.

Ahleah and I had a great morning we went to a weight watchers meeting together! She and I, we both need the meetings! She was a complete angel the entire time. I was simply amazed!

We all went to the Brewery for lunch and played outside for the rest of the afternoon. I feel so blessed to have such a loving husband and wonderful daughters. I cannot ask for any more love or caring people to share my life with!

I do wish that the pst month was not filled with so much business and that I could have also spent the day with my Mom. She is the best Mom in the whole world for me! I have learned so much from her and she does so many wonderful thing for my family.

No comments: