Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Our Anniversary!

Chris and I have celebrated our seven year Anniversary!
On Saturday night Chris and I had a fabulous evening out together! We went for sushi and really enjoyed ourselves! Mindy was our babysitter. She does such a wonderful job with our children.
Andrea and Ahleah were both angels on Sunday we had a great time doing errands and planting flowers.
Monday which was our actual anniversary was a crazy day. Ahleah had a pimply rash and I called the Dr. where a nurse made me think she may have had the chicken pox even though she was vaccinated. So...we scheduled an appt. We couldn't get in until 7:15 at night. Which of course is after her bedtime. Ahleah was a dream at the Dr. She weighs 26 pounds and is already 31.5 inches tall. She practically fell asleep in my arms while the Dr. examined her and determined that she did not have chicken pox but some sort of dermatitis. Thank goodness!
She was completely passed out within 2 minutes of getting into the car and Andrea was wonderful at going to bed for Chris.
I still am amazed that we have been married for 7 years. It seem like forever and only a minute all at the same time. I love him so very much and love spending my life with him.

No comments: