Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tooth #8

There is the tinest little white speck of a molar growing in my sweet Ahleah's mouth. I feel so bad for her. I can only imagine how painful this would feel. I do not remember getting teeth as a child. She has been cranky compaired to the happy easy going girl that I am used to.

On another note I am very concerned about Andrea's attention span or lack there of. She has the most difficult time keeping her attention where it needs to be. I hope that as she grows and is challenged in new and interesting ways this will change. For now I will try to work with her and talk to her about how to focus her attention. That is if I can keep her attention long enough.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didnt know you were a blogger too. haha :) Now I can read your blog...I love reading blogs!!!