Friday, August 28, 2009

Chris...My Love.

Chris is still in the hospital. He was shivering and had a fever still for most of the day. The cellulitis on his leg seems to be getting worse and they did not give him any IV medicine at all during the day today. The nurse assured us that he would be getting a different medicine tonight that should help the infection that has gotten into his blood. His cultures have not shown any thing yet and the Dr. says that it will take up to 72 hours for any bacteria to appear. In the morning they are also supposed to cut into the cellulitis on his leg and see if they can get enough to run cultures on that.
I hope that they begin treating him with something that works I really want my husband, my love home with me and our girls. We miss him terribly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aw, hang in there! he'll be home soon. I know it is hard. if you need anything I am 2 houses away and now can recieve text messages!! haha! chris is in my thoughts and I am wishing him well!! luv ya girl!