Thursday, August 27, 2009

I miss Chris!

Chris found a small round red spot on his ankle on Tuesday and on Wednesday it had grown and he went to the Dr. Today Thursday he was checked in to the hospital. He has some sort of skin infection that has spread and he has red lines streaking up his leg. He was admitted to the hospital to recieve IV fluids and medicine.
Andrea and Ahleah were a handful at the hospital. Andrea completely melted when we got home. She cryed and flailed for about a half an hour and would not tell me what was bothering her at bedtime! She finally said she missed her daddy and I told her she could sleep in his spot and she was out cold before I was done putting Ahleah to bed.
I hope and pray that Chris is doing well I miss him teribly. I wish that he recovers quickly.

No comments: