Monday, August 31, 2009

Chris's Home!

Chris is finally home! He was diagnosed with a shaphylococci infection of the skin, on his ankle. He is so tired and I am so happy that he is sleeping next to me on the couch. I was very pleasantly surprised to get his voice mail to come and pick him up. he wanted to surprise the girls and pick them up from daycare and then we went out to dinner. Now, i remember why we don't eat out during the week. It completely fills our evening but we had to celebrate! His leg is wrapped and I have not yet seen his entire ankle although he assures me that it looks gross. He is having some swelling in his ankle and foot. This was expected as he has not been up or really waling around since Thursday. I am so thankful and happy to have him home! I love him so very much!
Andrea and Ahleah are also very excited to have their Daddy home and to get back onto the routines of our lives. They both missed him so much!

No comments: